Frigid temperatures didn't scare away the ActiveX crew this morning. A spooky core set was brewed in a bubbling cauldron, and consumed by all. Ingredients were:
- Medicine ball BIG circles, 10 times, both directions
- Slow, medicine ball wood chops, 10 times, both sides
- Medicine ball mountain-climbers with hip rotation, 10 times, both sides
- Crunch with straight-arm medicine ball over head, 10 times, each leg
- Medicine ball Mason twist with press, 10 times
- Elevated plank with hip raise, 10 times, both sides
Repeat by 1/2 numeber of reps. Enjoy!