There are 166 authorizes national parks in India. These parks are dotted thorough out the country in various states. Here is the list of famous national parks found in northern region of India with their home state and the date that they were established.
• Jim Corbett National Park, Uttarakhand – Established in 1936
• Ranthambhore National Park, Rajasthan – Established in 1980
• Sariska Tiger Reserve, Rajasthan – Established in 1982
• Keoladeo National Park, Rajasthan – Established in 1981
• Mount Abu Wildlife Sanctuary, Rajasthan – Established in 1960
• Darrah National Park, Rajasthan – Established in 2004
• Desert National Park, Rajasthan – Established in 1980
• Dudhwa National Park, Uttar Pradesh – Established in 1977
• Gangotri National Park, Uttarakhand – Established in 1989
• Govind Pashu Vihar, Uttarakhand – Established in 1990
• Nandadevi National Park, Uttarakhand – Established in 1982
• Valley of Flowers National Park, Uttarakhand – Established in 1982
• Rajaji National Park, Uttarakhand – Established in 1983
• Pin Valley National Park, Himachal Pradesh – Established in 1987
• Great Himalayan National Park, Himachal Pradesh – Established in 1984
• Hemis National Park, Jammu & Kashmir – Established in 1981
• Kishtwar National Park, Jammu & Kashmir – Established in 1981
• Salim Ali National Park, Jammu & Kashmir – Established in 1992
• Dachigram National Park, Jammu & Kashmir – Established in 1981
• Sultanpur National Park, Haryana – Established in 1989
These national parks of northern India are very popular on Indian Wildlife Tours. You will have ample opportunities to explore exotic flora and Wildlife in India when you will visit these famous national parks of India.
Looking for a right destination for wildlife and adventure tourism in India? Well, your search ends here. Visit and explore Ranthambhore National Park, one of the most sought after national parks and destinations for wildlife tourism in India. Ranthambore Wildlife Sanctuary is India’s most sought after destinations for jungle tourism located in Sawai Madhopur district of Indian state of Rajasthan. It is located at the distance of 180 km from Jaipur, the capital city of Rajasthan. Jaipur is also the nearest airport to reach at Ranthambhore National Park & Tiger Reserve. The town and railway station is at Sawai Madhopur, about 11 km away from the park.
Ranthambhore National Park is a famous National Park in India. It is best known for royal majestic tigers. There is good population of royal Bengal tigers in this park. It is India’s one of the best places where tourists can see majestic royal Bengal tigers even during the daylight. The park is home to a wide variety of animals, birds, reptiles, trees, and plants. It is also the site for India’s second largest banyan tree. Major animals in the jungle of Ranthambore include tigers, leopards, dhole, wild boar, blue bulls, striped hyena, spotted deer, sambar, sloth bear, crocodile, etc. Tourists have ample tourism opportunities here enjoying wildlife viewing, jungle expedition, bird watching, jeep safaris, etc. Today, Ranthambore Wildlife Sanctuary is one of the most sought after destinations on Rajasthan Wildlife Tours and India wildlife tours as well.
ACTIVE is the leader in online event registrations from 5k running races and marathons to softball leagues and local events. ACTIVE also makes it easy to learn and prepare for all the things you love to do with expert resources, training plans and fitness calculators.