3. Bad back like Shaq? Make sure to read this thread, rich with information about recovering from a low back herniated disk.
2. Curious about how to best control your breathing while pounding the pavement? Mr. Vause maintains that "most of your miles (all, if you're a beginner) should be run at a pace that allows a relaxed conversation."
1. "I do today what you won't, so tomorrow I do what you can't." Check out this and other funny, inspirational and otherwise favorite running t-shirt slogans in this popular thread
A mixed bag of goodness to help you through the school- or workweek...
7. The age-old debate about whether men should shave their legs on race day has resumed in our Triathlon Community. An argument is made that leg shaving has several advantages to any athlete besides just looking good and feeling good .
5. The prolific Gear Junkie penned another excellent review, this time of a new line of Backcountry Backpacks from Kelty. A must-read for any Outdoors enthusiast...
4. Our own Dave Camire caught up with Boston Marathon Director Dave McGillivray at the 2008 Running USA Conference in La Jolla, California. You can check out the informative interview, an Active Video exclusive, right here.
3. The always entertaining members of the Marine Corps Marathon Community have reprised their ode (of sorts) to comedian Jeff Foxworthy with the popular forum thread You know you are training for a marathon when.... A sampling: "When you count the toenails that HAVEN'T fallen off, not the ones that have."