A mixed bag of goodness to help you through the school- or workweek...
7. The age-old debate about whether men should shave their legs on race day has resumed in our
Triathlon Community. An argument is made that leg shaving has several advantages to any athlete besides just looking good and feeling good .
4. Our own Dave Camire caught up with Boston Marathon Director Dave McGillivray at the 2008 Running USA Conference in La Jolla, California. You can check out the informative interview, an Active Video exclusive, right here.
3. The always entertaining members of the Marine Corps Marathon Community have reprised their ode (of sorts) to comedian Jeff Foxworthy with the popular forum thread You know you are training for a marathon when.... A sampling: "When you count the toenails that HAVEN'T fallen off, not the ones that have."
2. Religion, politics...grains? Active Expert Matt Fitzgerald takes a look at what science and common sense say about the place of grains in a healthy diet with his blog post The Straight Dope on Grains.
1. The debate that never ends...uh, continues: With well over 1,500 replies, the iPod Conflict thread is showing no signs of slowing down.