How to make custom ringtone for Samsung Continuum & add ringtone for Continuum
1. How to rip home video DVD and commercial DVD to MPEG-4 to be viewed on Samsung Continuum ?
2. How to free download movies from Youtube, Mysapce, facebook to Samsung Continuum
3. How to import my videos and DVD to Windows Movie Maker?
Wish to change the boring stock ringone on your Samsung Continuum and replace it with your favorite music? Don’t know how to make a custom ringtone from audio files stored on your computer? The topic of the day is about how to make custom ringtone for Samsung Continuum and how to add ringtone for Continuum set or change a ringtone in Samsung Continuum.
Samsung Continuum Ringtone Maker is a simple yet powerful ringtone maker for Samsung Continuum, the program can make custom ringtone from almost all types of music file like MP3, M 4A, MP2, MPA, WMA, AAC, AC3, MKA, OGG, AIFF, RA, RAM, WAV, APE, FLAC. Ringtone Maker for Samsung Continuum is also able to extract audio from videos like AVI, WMV, MPEG, MOV, FLV, MKV, RM, XviD, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, M2TS, DAT, 3GP, VOB, etc and change them into MP3 ringtone.
The Ringtone maker for Continuum is fairly intuitive and has good instructions, so you’ll be able to figure it out fairly easily. when talking about making ringtone for Samsung Continuum, I’ll have to mention that the program can help you trim, cut and merges audio files to make a short part song as marvelous ringtone. The program can also loop the audio files.
Part 1. How to make ringtone for Samsung Continuum on Windows 7, Vista, Windows XP Pro?
Part 2). How to make ringtone for Samsung Continuum on Mac OSX (Snow Leopard, PowerPC) ?
if you use Mac computer, please free download and install ringtone maker for Mac
- Create ringtones in MP3, WAV, M4R, AMR, M4A or OGG format from many video/audio format files
- Supports WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, MP3, AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV and many other input formats
- Make ringtone from any video/audio file segment
- Compatible with almost all mobile phone models and brands
After you have successfully make a custom ringtone of your own, you can now add ringtone. Here they are the step by step guide :
1. Ensure your microSD card is in your Samsung Continuum, then connect it to your computer using the supplied USB cable
a. If your Samsung Continuum does not mount automatically, touch the USB icon that appears in the menu bar at the top of the display, drag it down to expose the Android Notification Pane, then tap on USB Connected and select Mount (or Disk Drive)
2. Using a file explorer on your computer, navigate to the root folder (the main directory) of the memory card in your Samsung Continuum
3. Create a new folder called ringtones (some devices require a lowercase “r” so please name the new folder exactly as specified)
4. Now, simply copy all of the MP3 ringtones you want on your Samsung Continuum into the new ringtones folder
And now you have some ringtones that are ready to be your Samsung Continuum ringtones. The next steps, set them up.
1. To set one of your new MP3s as your ringtone:
2. From the home screen, tap Menu then Settings
3. Tap Sound, then Phone ringtone
4. Scroll to the ringtone you want, select it and then tap OK
Wasn’t that so easy to you now? Practice it to your Samsung Continuum and have fun with it.