We had scheduled some downtime for this evening to release some new features to eteamz. This release has been postponed until further notice. I'm hoping we can get to it tomorrow at the same time, but we'll see.
As you may know, much of the eteamz staff resides in San Diego County. Over the past couple of days, hundreds of thousands of residents have been forced to evacuate due to wildfires in the area. That included myself and some of our development staff. Things are starting to calm down a bit at this point, but life is far from normal.
I hope to have an updated release date ready tomorrow, and I'll post about that as soon as it has been determined. We appreciate your understanding.