Of course you want your eteamz website to perfectly match your team colors...especially when they're fluorescent orange and baby blue. Well here's a tip to help you easily customize your website colors to perfectly match your team!
From the Customize folder,
1) Select a color by clicking the color box and choose either one of our eteamz standard colors or enter your own HEX code number in the box at the bottom right
2) Click the green "SAVE" button in the upper right of the page
3) Click the close button and your new color selection will automatically appear on your web site
If you're not familiar with HEX codes, using the following color guide will help you find nearly any shade under the sun. This guide displays 2 columns with different color codes - one for RGB color code and the other for the HEX #. Make sure you use the column for "HEX #" which is consistent with what we use on the eteamz sites.
Don't have one of our new fully-customizable templates? Simply login and upgrade to PLUS. From your Site Appearances, then Customize folder you'll be able to change the colors of your site.
Occasionally, members sign up for a certain TYPE of site, Team for example, and then realize they need a different TYPE of site, such as a League site that will help them track more than one team. Here are some simple instructions to help you change to a different site TYPE and keep any account information you've already entered.
1) Register & purchase the site TYPE you want
2) Copy/paste large amounts of information from your first site to your new one
3) Re-enter roster information
4) Re-invite members to your site.
To keep you from being charged again, remember to set your original site to 'discontinue' by going into the +PLUS/Accounts folder and clicking the "full details" link and then the 'discontinue' link next to the features (PLUS, extra MB, Ad Option).
Or, you can keep your sites with the same account information by logging in first with your current login and clicking the 'build another website' link. When you no longer need your first site, simply contact us to delete it for you.
Here is a helpful chart to show you the different site TYPES to help you in deciding which site TYPE is right for you.
Posting news on your website is a great way to keep your members up to date on the latest team news. So it's important to know how to jump in and make edits. Here are 5 easy steps to quickly edit your site news and keep your site as up to date as possible.
1) Go to you're My Site News folder within Site Admin
2) Select the appropriate category from the drop down menu found in the upper right of the page (you will have one category on a free site and can add up to 16 pages/news categories on PLUS sites)
3) Click "Go" and it will bring up the list of news items you've posted
4) Click the box for the news item you'd like to edit
5) Click on the pencil icon to the right and begin editing.
Be sure to click the "Update My Site News" button to save any changes.
ACTIVE is the leader in online event registrations from 5k running races and marathons to softball leagues and local events. ACTIVE also makes it easy to learn and prepare for all the things you love to do with expert resources, training plans and fitness calculators.