It only takes a little time up front in order to make team registration more cost-effective, less time-consuming and easier in the long run.
1. Click! In your site admin, go to People, Online Registration. Click Go to Registration Center Now (IMPORTANT: Take note of special login credentials in the pop up))
2. Login! Login to the Active Network’s login page using special credentials
3. Set Up! On the Active Registration home page, click Get Started and follow the registration wizard to create a listing
4. Promote! Once your registration set up is complete, go back to People, Online Registration page to promote your registration
Read below for more information on the Set Up Wizard, registration page, checks and fees
Tips for the Registration Set Up Wizard:
- The set up wizard will open in a pop-up window
- The wizard must be completed before any information will be saved, so give yourself some time to complete the wizard
- If at any time during the wizard the screen appears blank, right click on the pop up and click Refresh or Reload
- Choose “League” for listing type
- Benefiting organization – this can be left blank
- A confirmation email will be sent after set up is complete – you must click on it to finalize the set up process
Registration page: After you have set up online registration, your team can register on an Active.com page like the one pictured below.
Checks: Active.com will mail checks every 2 weeks for online registration fees collected to the name and address you provided in the wizard.
Fee structure: There is a $3.25 minimum fee per registration per person. The processing fee structure is as follows:
Questions about Active Network’s Registration Center? Please contact email@example.com.