If your team or league is associated to an Organization, you can also associate your eteamz site to that Organization. When associated to an Organization you can:
- -Stay up to date through messages from the Organization
- -Receive more relevant content on your eteamz site, such as having Team Store geared more closely to your Organization
Little League leagues– in addition to the above, associating your site to Little League Baseball and Softball will allow you to add your team to the LLB finder.
Associating your site to an Organization:
1. 1. Go to your “My Site Design” folder in eteamz
2. 2. Click on Listing
3. 3. Under All Sports, choose your sport and click add to move it to the Selected Sports field
4. 4. In the “Organizations” dropdown select the Organization that your site is associated to.
5. 5. Click “Update Listing” (Note: You may be prompted to fill out other required contact fields before being able to save the changes )
Little League only:
6. 6. If your site is associated to Little League, you’ll notice that a button has been added next to the Little League Organization:
7. 7. Click the "Add your site" button and follow the prompts
Questions?: Contact eteamz support at http://www.eteamz.com/customersupport.cfm