CafePress will pay you 10% of the sales of custom team apparel on your eteamz site – all you have to do is sign up!
IMPORTANT NOTE: CafePress does not require eteamz site admins to increase the cost of apparel in order to cover the 10% commission fee. CafePress takes the 10% from their own revenue share so your eteamz site members don’t have to pay more!
Here’s how you can sign up for commissions via check or Pay Pal:
1. Login to your eteamz admin and go to your Gear & Apparel folder.
2. Click on Custom Team Apparel.
Your Custom Team Apparel store will display.
3. Click Earn Money
4. Click “I would like to earn a commission.”
5. Click payee information
6. Fill out payee form and click Save Changes.
7. If the form is filled out completely, a message will display at the top of the form: Your profile has been updated.
8. Close out of the CafePress window and return to your eteamz admin site
9. IMPORTANT: Refresh your eteamz site (by clicking the refresh button on your web browser) and return to the Earn Money tab in your eteamz Store editor
10. Click Submit under Payee Options
You are now set up to receive commissions from CafePress!
Please note commissions are paid for the sale of custom apparel ONLY – this does not include sales of Equipment, Uniforms or Trophies & Awards.