Did you know that when you choose one of the new, customizable templates, it will ONLY change the appearance of your site and you won't lose any information? Your schedules, rosters, site news, and other information are safe. And even better, with a new template, you can have 100% customization!
So why not choose a new template when you can customize your logos, banner, menu, content and content placement, borders and control how much customization your sub-sites can have?
Select a new template today by:
Clicking your Site Appearance folder
Click the "Customize" folder
Use the scrollbar located at the top to select any of the templates
Choose from various color palettes, fonts, image layouts and more
You can even see the changes before you save them. Once you've found the template and color design you like, make sure to click save changes in the upper right. So, what are you waiting for? Get customizing today!
Still have questions? Reference the Site Customization FAQs link located to the right just under the templates scrollbar.
We know you don't have a lot of spare time as a coach, team parent or site admin so we've made it easy for you to access your current contacts AND add new contact email addresses from other sources to your SmartMessage Center.
Follow these simple steps to add email contacts to select which addresses you want to receive any of your messages:
1) Select the template you wish to use from the SmartMessage Composer or click on the "New SmartMessage" orange button
2) At the top in the "To" entry field, you can simply type or paste email addresses (which are automatically added to your contacts) or click on the "To" button to access your existing list or add new ones
3) Expand or contract any part of your contact groups by clicking on the "plus" or "minus" signs
4) Select an entire group by checking the box next to it or select individual addresses checking the box next to each address
5) Finish by clicking on "Save" and then "Ok" and your groups/addresses will display in the "To" address field portion of the template. You can mix and match any number of groups or manually entered addresses
To add new Circles/Groups to your contacts, follow these three steps after completing Step #4 above:
1) You can also add new contacts by clicking on "Add Contacts", then enter the email addresses in the text box or click on "Add contact from your address book" to dynamically pull them in from Outlook, Yahoo! Mail, Gmail or AOL
2) Once you've added them to the message, you can also select which "Group" or "Circle" within your address directory that you'd like the emails to belong to (or leave it blank).
3) Finally, you can easily link to all of your addresses in AOL, AIM or Yahoo! Instant Messenger by going within SmartMessage Center to "My Account" and then "Channels"