Well, it's been nearly 2 months since we started and things are going well. Overall I'm feeling great, just really busy!
My successes so far:
- fitting in the exercise - sometimes it's 9pm by the time I get to it, but I still fit it in!
- feeling better in my clothes - I've lost another 3 lbs or so in the past few weeks and I can tell in my clothes - a nice reward
- seeing my run time increase and my walk time decrease
- more energy!
- sore knees after running - ice and Advil are helping
- scheduling now that husband is back to work after parental leave - just less time in the day to get everything done!
- it's birthday season at my house - too much cake Fortunately birthdays are done for a while!
Looking forward to seeing everyone else's successes and obstacles!