Again I'm using a modified version of Hal Higdon's Intermediate II program
- Today was a short 5 miler
- After a day off from my long run I felt great this morning.
- I hope that I didn't push it too hard to the point where it will impact my long runs on the weekend.
- I have to fast tonite for a blood test tomorrow so either I will have to switch the workout order for next two days or run later in the evening.
- Tomorrow is suppose to be a 10 miler and the following day a 5 miler.
- I will have to see what fits the sked best.
- Fingers crossed.
- OBTW does anyone know what relative pace I should run on days that are not long runs or pace days.
- I know long runs should be 30-90 secs slower than planned race pace
- Pace runs are self explanatory
Thanks in advance.