You Save : $350.00 Compare Prices With Sellers
Available From 5 Sellers
Click to Check Update Prices Please.
Schwinn 431 Elliptical Trainer>>>> Only $649.00 Best Buy With its comfortable and compact design, and workout programs developed to help you reach your fitness goals, the Schwinn® 431 Elliptical trainer lets you make an impact where you want one... not where you don't.
High-quality elliptical trainer with comfortable and compact design Multiple workout programs, including heart-rate controlled, custom, and fitness test 16 computer-controlled resistance levels; upgraded foot pedals for comfort BioFit design creates more comfortable stride; backlit LCD console Measures 59 inches long by 26 inches wide by 68 inches tall; 15-year frame warranty Elliptical trainers provide an effective cardiovascular workout that combines upper and lower body flexibility and coordination into one impact-free motion. By emulating the natural motion of your foot while supporting your heel throughout the stride, elliptical trainers are much easier on your knees and joints. In addition to feeling more natural while working out, regular use on ellipticals will increase heart and lung capacity while improving your health and burning calories.
About Elliptical Trainers Elliptical trainers represent the next wave of advancement in low-impact cardiovascular exercise machines and continue to grow in popularity. By simulating motions experienced through walking, stepping, cycling, and skiing, elliptical machines allow for a smooth and fluid motion while building strength in the arms and legs. Similar to the exercise position for treadmills, elliptical trainers are used by standing in an upright position while holding the handrails of the machine. With elliptical trainers, however, your feet remain in the foot pedals throughout the exercise regimen and circulate in a smooth and seamless motion, resulting in little to no impact on the knees, back, and hips.
The Schwinn 431 accommodates a wide variety of users, with a full-sized 18-inch stride length and bi-directional pedaling action that lets the user pedal forward or backward depending on the targeted muscle groups. Users will also appreciate the variety of workout programs, including three heart-rate controlled programs, a calorie goal program, a time trial, a fitness test, 10 profile programs, two custom programs, and a manual option. And thanks to the Eddy Current magnetic brake resistance system, the Schwinn 431 is smooth and quiet. Other details include an backlit LCD display with such feedback programs as Recovery Mode, Results Mode, and BMI; hand-grip heart rate monitors; a water bottle holder; and bottom wheels for easy transport. The Schwinn 431 measures 59 by 26 by 68 inches (L x W x H), weighs 172 pounds, and carries the following warranties: 15 years on the frame, two years on the parts, one year on the electronics, and 3 months on the labor.
|A blue backlit LCD display allows you to track your progress with feedback programs such as Recovery Mode, Results Mode, and BMI.|
|A built-in cup holder helps you stay well hydrated while exercising.|
- Schwinn BioFit console design includes an integrated MP3/portable media compartment, on-console towel hook, fan and oversized cushioned footplates
- Schwinn BioDyne performance system includes a 25-pound (11.3 kg) steel flywheel and computer controlled drive system that provide high inertia for smooth strides
- Transport wheels for convenience, and oversized stabilizer tubes for rock-solid steadiness; biomechanically designed linkages to provide a comfortable movement of the foot throughout the elliptical motion
- Multi-program and feature-packed Schwinn BioConnect computer allows users to input data, measure a variety of workout results, and track progress
- Oversized bottle holder fits most beverage containers and may be removed and cleaned separately
- Dimensions: 59 inches long by 26 inches wide by 68 inches tall
- Maximum User Weight: 300 pounds
- Power Requirements: AC Adapter
- Performance Features Resistance Levels: 16
- Resistance System: ECB (Eddy Current Brake) Resistance
- Drive system: Computer Controlled
- Workout Programs: Manual, Profile, Calorie Goal, Time Trial, Heart Rate Control, Fitness Test, Custom
- Feedback Programs: BMI (Body Mass Index), Recovery Mode, Results Mode
- Heart Rate Monitor: Grip Heart Rate Monitor
- Computer Features Display Type: Blue Backlit LCD
- Display Readout: Time, Interval Time, RPM, Watts, Distance, Pulse, Speed, Calories, Resistance
Manufacturer's Warranty Frame - 15 years, parts - 2 years, electronics - 1 year, labor - 3 months
What's in the Box? Schwinn 431 Elliptical Trainer, user's manual, warranty information
Elliptical trainers are compatible for all ages and fitness levels and allow you to select the difficulty level through the incline and intensity settings. Additionally, elliptical trainers allow you to determine the complexity of your workout based on your needs, all while listening to music, watching television, or reading a magazine while exercising in the comfort and safety of your own home.
Although different types of elliptical trainers offer an assortment of features, many of them include an array of challenging programs, forward and reverse directional movement, EKG grip pulse handles, a lightweight portable design with easy fold-up capability, and a monitor displaying calories burned, distance, speed, time, and heart rate. Other types of exercise machines, namely treadmills and bikes, offer excellent cardiovascular exercise and muscular training for the legs in a forward-motion exercise. Elliptical trainers take this to the next level by offering an upper and lower body workout with dual motion, challenging and diverse programs, and a low-impact exercise machine that won't strain sensitive joints.