To search for your event, see "How do I find an event on Active.com?". A search results box will appear where you choose the exact event you would like to register for by clicking on the full name of the event or on the registration icon to the left. This will take you to the event detail page. Here you read about the event and there are links to the event's website (if applicable) to contact them.
To register for an activity through a Park and Recreation Facility, go to www.active.com and select Active Parks and choose the appropriate featured organization, or search using the search feature. Once you select the appropriate Park and Rec, you will be brought to a page that lists their entire online calendar. Click the class/activity to be brought to the details page where you follow the directions below.
1.When you're ready to register, click on the “Register Now” tab on the top of the information box. This will take you to the first page of registration.
2. Once you have agreed to the waiver page, click the “Continue” button. This will take you to the second page of registration.
3. Fill out the registration form. Be sure to proofread.
When finished, click the “Continue” button. This will take you to the payment summary page.
4. If you need to make a correction, click “edit” in the payment summary. If you want to delete the registration, click “delete.”
5. To register someone else, for another category, or for another event, you will find the appropriate buttons below the payment summary.
6. When you are ready to checkout, fill out the billing information starting with credit card type.
7. When done filling out the billing information, click the “Pay Now” button. Your payment will be processed through our online bank.
If your registration and payment are successful, a confirmation screen will appear. You should print out your receipt from this page and save it for the event.