Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

Currently Being Moderated

hey these are good thought I'd share

VERSION 1 
Created on: Jul 1, 2008 4:52 PM by Running4Jesus - Last Modified:  Jul 3, 2008 11:46 AM by Running4Jesus

Running Related Quotes

"pressure is nothing more than the shadow of great opportunity."   - Michael Johnson

"I'm going to go out a winner if I have to find a high school race to win my last race."   - Johnny Gray

"I always loved running...it was something you could do by yourself, and under your own power. You could go in any direction, fast or slow as you wanted, fighting the wind if you felt like it, seeking out new sights just on the strength of your feet and the courage of your lungs."   - Jesse Owens

"It hurts up to a point and then it doesn't get any worse."   - Ann Trason

"Most people run a race to see who is fastest. I run a race to see who has the most guts."   - Steve Prefontaine

"The gun goes off and everthing changes... the world changes... and nothing else really matters."   - Patti Sue Plummer

"You have to forget your last marathon before you try another. Your mind can't know what's coming."   - Frank Shorter

http://run-down.com/quotes.php

Comments (0)

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...