Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

Currently Being Moderated

Are you feeding your muscles enough protein?

VERSION 1 
Created on: Nov 5, 2012 9:17 AM by hasemm - Last Modified:  Nov 5, 2012 9:37 AM by hasemm
Visibility: Open to anyone

Body building diet and nutrition meal plans should be designed to precisely fortify your body with power nutrients to build muscle fast. If you follow the right body building diet, you can quickly drop body fat and build muscle mass in a short period of time. Are you ready to learn how to get ripped and build a rock-hard physique?

Body building diet and nutrition meal plans should be designed to precisely fortify your body with power nutrients to build muscle fast. If you follow the right body building diet, you can quickly drop body fat and build muscle mass in a short period of time. Are you ready to learn how to get ripped and build a rock-hard physique? Here is what it's going to take:

Many people think that building a ripped body means you have to spend 2 to 3 grueling hours in the gym everyday and eat a specialized body building diet packed with expensive body building supplements, but that just isn't the case. The truth is, you can build a lean strong body by eating a clean, precisely fortified diet while spending only an hour or so in the gym each day.

The No Nonsense muscle-building program presents trainers with information normally hidden or undisclosed to you by commercial companies that want to sell you expensive supplements to build muscle mass. The information contained in this guide is easy to follow and provides you with a program that will assist you in both losing body fat and also gaining lean muscle mass. This program is suitable for anyone willing to do exercise to achieve results and it can still be followed by anyone that has not engaged in exercise for a long time or those that need to lose a lot of weight.

By default, your body will store any excess calories you consume as body fat. As a naturally skinny individual, the rate at which your body uses calories (metabolism) is very high, so it's not often that you'll create an excess which your body can store in this way by eating 'normally'. However, if the calories you consume are of a certain composition, and you eat enough of them, and you train in a way which triggers your body's adaptive response to attempt to increase the size of your existing muscle mass, then you'll store the excess calories as lean muscle and not body fat!

Warning! Performing multi joint exercises will rip your muscles to shreds!

It is vital that you feed your body the precise amount of nutrients to sustain and rebuild themselves before and after executing these heavy-duty weight lifting workouts. If you don't nourish your muscles they can't perform optimally during these excruciating training sessions. And without the right amount of protein, they can't repair, reconstruct and grow.

So, you might as well just stay in bed if you are not going to fortify your body with the nutrients it needs to build lean muscle.

Are you feeding your muscles enough protein?

Find out exactly how much protein you should be eating right now by checking out this Pound 4 Pound Protein Report, where my personal trainer Michael Ferencsik, who also happens to be the 2008 Forever Natural Bodybuilding Champion, reveals 6 Power Packed Protein Tips that'll surly help you get you shredded.

>> Click Here Visit Power Precision Trial Site <<

Testimonial :

I usually don't do this but I had to write in and tell you about my experience with Power Precision. My goal was to cut up a bit and do whatever I could before I headed for vacation and I only had a month. Well gues what, I started seeing results within 2 weeks and by week 3 the difference was crazy. I've never been this cut before. Usually, when I lose weight I lose muscle as well, but with this product I gained muscle mass AND cut down at the same time. Really happy with the results guys, and I'll keep using it. Great work! - John Granger, London, England

Comments (0)