Skip navigation

Currently Being Moderated

Donate to Katy Aquatics!

VERSION 1 
Created on: Mar 14, 2013 2:07 PM by Racha & Manal Cherradi - Last Modified:  Mar 14, 2013 2:09 PM by Racha & Manal Cherradi
Visibility: Open to anyone

I am helping my USA swim club, KATY Aquatics, build a stronger

team, and I am asking for your support.

KATY Aquatics has made a huge difference in my life. Through swimming, I have learned the

power of discipline, teamwork, and setting goals. I especially enjoy the fun that comes when all

three of these traits are encouraged by great coaches. We have great coaches at KATY

Aquatics, and they make swimming more than just exercise. They make it an activity that builds

character for life.

KATY Aquatics is a premier swim club with over 25 years of history in Katy, nationally ranked as

one of the top 100 swim teams in the USA, and Katy’s community leader in teaching kids to

swim through Swim America. KATY Aquatics is a club I am proud to belong to.

That is why I am swimming in the “Get In and Swim” Swim-A-Thon on April 13th. In 2 hours, I will

try to swim 200 laps (2.84 miles)! That is a lot of swimming, but it is all for a great causecontinuing our success as a swim club and building our own pool.

Your pledge will help me meet my goal of $100 and help KATY Aquatics raise $70,000

towards a stronger future.

The easiest way for you to donate is online at http://active.com/donate/katyaquatics2013. It is a

secure website where you can give to our club - whatever amount you desire.

If you would rather give by check or make a pledge based on the number of laps I swim, simply

use the form below and mail it back to me. Whichever way you give, know you are giving to an

organization that has made a huge difference in my life. All contributions are tax deductible –

Tax ID# 75-2124074.

Thank you for helping me reach my goal!

Attachments:
Comments (0)