Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

1054 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Feb 28, 2012 5:35 PM by SB CHIX 001
Softball-pop Rookie 3 posts since
Nov 12, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

May 31, 2011 5:01 AM

Illegal pitching 10u

I understand that the girls are only 10 years old and they are still learning but when you are playing a high bselect or a select team and they do not know a illegely pitch and will not correct their pitchers from the illegal pitches it is ashame. We played a touranament in Carrollton Ga this weekend it was USSSA sanction touranment and all I saw was pitchers taking the sign off of the mound stepping up on the mound not presenting the ball and pitching. they were real close to doing walk thrus our batters could not pick up the ball in the pitchers hand or barelly had time to get in box. The first day we complained and they called a few illegal pitches and tried to correct the girls  but the next day they let us know they was not going to call any bad pitches or going to correct the girls. The worst team down there was The BIRMINGHAM THUNDERBOLTS they said that it was legal to do that and they done it everywhere they would not correct their girls and They are a big organization. To me that doesn't show much for their coachs if they dont know the rules. I just wonder  When you are suppose to start teaching right from wrong when it come to pitching these are select players not rec players and their pitching coaches just like my daughters should have sit down with the parents and girl and gone over ththe rules.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...