Skip navigation

40139 Views 220 Replies Latest reply: Jun 15, 2011 10:06 AM by adanny14 RSS Go to original post 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next
  • Domo7 Rookie 1 posts since
    May 17, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    210. May 17, 2011 6:29 PM (in response to Had13)
    Re: NBA Championship Pick

Well that really doesnt matter bosh has improved and my opinion is heat win series in 7 games ndd they face the thunder ndd heat win in 6 games and anyway its only Rose,and Boozer ndd the bulls and heat are really good 3pt shooting teamss soo

• Had13 Expert 53 posts since
    Feb 4, 2011
    211. May 18, 2011 7:18 AM (in response to Domo7)

Bosh has improved from the begining of the year but it's still worse than when he was in Toronto which still wasn't that good.  The reason Bosh scored so much is because chicago knows Bosh can not carry this team. If he's the guy leading the charge they will lose. They shut down Lebron and Wade and let Bosh do his thing.  And saying that only rose and booze are on chicago is just retarted. Deng lead that team in game one with his defensive play holding lebron to 5/15 shooting.  Noah was fantastic on the offensive boards like always, which was a huge part in their win.  Chicago doesn't have superstars they play as a team and play defense.  Half the guys coming off the bench for chicago are better then the heat starters besides wade and lebron of course. Taj was an animal on the boards and made Miami look like a bunch of highschool kids.

• Sofie04 Expert 53 posts since
    Feb 5, 2011
    213. May 22, 2011 11:57 AM (in response to Had13)
    I'm not really sure what you're arguing with me about...we seem to both be Bulls fans...chill.  I'm not an expert on basketball, but i am watching just as much basketball as you are now.
  • Basketballer622 Rookie 6 posts since
    May 31, 2011
    215. May 31, 2011 10:06 AM (in response to adanny14)

well the spurs r gunna get swept by the grizzlies in round 1 and the heat will beat the mavs

• Had13 Expert 53 posts since
    Feb 4, 2011
    216. Jun 1, 2011 9:11 PM (in response to adanny14)

I didn't disapear ******  and you weren't right. I wasn't arguing that Chicago would win we were arguing about rose and his role in whether they would win or not.  I find it pretty amusing a twelve year old that can't jump a foot off the ground thinks he knows about ball.   If you want to know why Miami will win a championship look up Tim Donaghy really quick.  Then take a second and watch the last 5 min of all four games Miami won.  Kinda interesting that Chicago had big leads 4x only to drop 10-12 straight points at the free throw line within the last few min.  Maybe take a look at Dallas v.s. Thunder and ask yourself how dirk shoots ten shots and scores fourty points?

• luvbball51 Amateur 11 posts since
    Mar 22, 2011
    217. Jun 1, 2011 10:32 AM (in response to ClutchLegend33)

jesus u guys. its not freakin' debate class. calm down.

• qisabeast Amateur 25 posts since
    May 30, 2011
    218. Jun 2, 2011 9:45 AM (in response to adanny14)

if it was up to me i would pick the heat to take it all the way.

1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 Previous Next

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points