Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

626 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 16, 2011 6:16 AM by Brian D. Hock
Brian D. Hock Rookie 3 posts since
Dec 14, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 16, 2011 6:16 AM

Do you like my new water bottle design for runners?

Hi everyone,

My name is Brian Hock and I just designed a new water bottle specifically for runners because I wasn't satisfied with what was available on the market. Like many of you I'm an average runner and triathlete (see times posted below) that had an idea. I've spent the last 9 months designing, researching, prototyping and testing my new water bottle - Simple Hydration. I finally launched the new bottle using the site Kickstarter.com to help share my idea with the running world. It's starting to get some great buzz which makes me feel that I may have struck a cord with many runners.

I really could use your help in one of the following ways:

1) Please let me know what you think as all feedback is good feedback.

2) If you like the idea then please share the link below with your running friends.

You can view a funny video I made of the Simple Hydration Water Bottle on my kickstarter page: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1708318461/simple-hydration-water-bottle-for-runners-active-i

I can't thank you enough your time and help. It really means a lot to this runner.

Brian

---

Marathon PR - 3:31 Columbus, OH

Half Marathon - 1:31 Columbus, OH

Ironman - 12:10:16 Couer d'Alene, ID

Attachments:

A runner that created the Simple Hydration Water Bottle just for runners - the water bottle that simply hooks to your waistband or race belt. I love running and Ironman  triathlons.

http://www.simplehydration.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points