Skip navigation

548 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 20, 2011 1:23 PM by TeresaSimoneau RSS
TeresaSimoneau Amateur 9 posts since
Jun 17, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 20, 2011 1:23 PM

Former Seattle Mariners pitcher Brian Holman is proud to be delivering pitching clinics across the U.S. throughout the summer and fall of 2011!

frontshirt.jpg

Former Seattle Mariners pitcher Brian Holman is proud to be delivering pitching clinics across the U.S. throughout the summer and fall of 2011!

Brian Holman and his team will travel to your location and conduct all day clinics structured to meet your group’s specific needs.  Private one-on-one lessons are also available upon request.

Dates are limited - Get Registered Now!     ALL Clinics Limited to 25 players per session)

Clinic Instruction Includes:

• Fundamentals & Proper Throwing Techniques

• Pitching Mechanics

• Mental Toughness/Mound Presence

• Pick Offs and Run Downs

• Arm Strength/Stretching/Conditioning

• Bunt Defense Drills

• Pitchers Fielding Drills

• Setting Up Hitters

• Breaking Balls and Off Speed Pitches (Age Appropriate).

What Parents and Coaches are Saying about Brian Holman Baseball:

"I have had the pleasure of working with Coach Holman on a number of occasions. The level of knowledge he has attained both as a player and as a coach is astounding. It is obvious he has learned so much because of his unrelenting passion for the game of baseball. The things I learned from him about both mental and physical parts of baseball have helped me take my game to the next level. Coach Holman is a great baseball mind to learn from and his demeanor and way of teaching make him a great instructor.” Cody Lassley Wichita State University - Toronto Blue Jays

"As a former baseball player at the high school and collegiate levels years ago, I never pitched. As a coach today, I must understand all facets of the game. I knew nothing about pitching 3 years ago, I began watching Brian work with kids of all ages. Through his energetic style of teaching, and his extensive background in the game, I was able to pick up on the ideas, concepts, and mechanics that he instills in kids. He works great with ball players of all age's, ranging from 5 years old, to major league ball players. Brian has been a teacher to me, and my pitching knowledge is greater today because of him.” Mike Viramontez - Head Baseball Coach, Andale High School

"I noticed impressive growth during the time my son spent with Brian.  From mechanics to the mental game, he has become a much better pitcher.  Very few athletes his age get to work with a pitching coach with big league experience.  I would recommend Brian Holman to anyone looking to improve their game.” Willie Kihle – Parent

COST: Only $150 per Player!*

(Includes 4 hours of instruction and lunch)

*If Clinic is sponsored by a league - 25% of proceeds will be donated back to the league to be used for equipment, uniforms, sponsorships, etc.

Typical Clinic Schedule:

8:00AM – 12:00PM: Ages 8-12 (25 Players)

12:00PM – 1:00PM: Lunch Provided

1:00PM – 5:00PM: Ages 13-18 (25 Players)

www.brianholmanbaseball.com

t: 720-443-3636

e: info@brianholmanbaseball.com

Attachments:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...