Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

293 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 26, 2011 3:15 PM by MichaelHoyt1
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 26, 2011 3:15 PM

Urban Bike Adventure Indianapolis Reviews

Share your experiences with the Urban Bike Adventure Indianapolis below Back to event details page.

• MichaelHoyt1 Amateur 14 posts since
    Mar 14, 2010
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Jun 26, 2011 3:15 PM (in response to Guest )
    Re: Urban Bike Adventure Indianapolis Reviews

We were a team of three bikers.  All three of us are runners and we took this challenge as a change of pace from our usual Saturday runs.  One of our team members lived downtown Indianapolis and she helped tremendously when solving the clues.  Medals were given out to the top 10 teams.  We did not push ourselves in racing and our team placed 10th.  The medals were pretty cheap.  We were okay with that in 10th place, but 1st place got the same medals.  The Director gave out two $25 gift certificates and that is all I saw as give-aways.  If I had to pay the full registration fee, it might have been disappointing but the half price promo seemed reasonable.  The clues were challenging and some of the acting clues were fun to reenact.  The obstacles at the long CLUE point was kind of kiddish, a discus in a basket toss, a three legged challenge and a water challenge but they were very easy to complete.  It got us off the bikes briefly.  This was the second adventure race in this years series.  I understand in Minneapolis the average biker went 15.2 Miles.  We finished ours in Indianapolis at 12.25 miles.  Overall, it was fun.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...