Skip navigation

503 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jun 28, 2011 12:50 PM by DianaMoya RSS
DianaMoya Rookie 1 posts since
Nov 8, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Jun 28, 2011 12:50 PM

Fighting cancer by running and would love support!

My dad has battled cancer twice... and fortunately won. It was very  hard on him, and on our family, but he is an incredibly strong and brave  man and is doing great now. However, not all families are as fortunate,  and I think we can all agree it’s about time to change the course of  cancer. So I’m putting my time and money where my mouth is.

I’ve signed up to run in PF Chang's Arizona Marathon with the  American Cancer Society DetermiNation team. That means every step I take  and every mile I conquer throughout these next few months of training  will save lives and create a world with less cancer and more birthdays.

I’m hoping you’ll join me in fighting  back against cancer. You can support my efforts by visiting my personal  page and making a donation of whatever amount you can - even $5 will go a  long way! Your donation will help the American Cancer Society save  lives by helping people stay well, helping people get well, by finding  cures, and by fighting back.

Thanks to the generosity of people like you, 11 million cancer  survivors are celebrating another birthday this year. I’m pretty excited  to be a part of this DetermiNation team – and I’m grateful to have  people like you in my life who care about changing the course of cancer  forever!

Please visit my site and help fight back: http://main.acsevents.org/goto/dmoya

Thank you!!

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...