Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

661 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jun 29, 2011 1:21 PM by scotth0911
NStride Rookie 1 posts since
May 17, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

May 17, 2011 5:17 PM

Chicago HM June 4th

Hi running community,

I'm new here. Not sure if New Runners means new runners as in physically starting or new to the forum, but regardless here I am!

Who else is running in the Chicago half marathon this June 4th? If you are, what are your goals? Veterans/returning runners: what's this course like? (I live far, far away from the course lol.)

As for me, I'm going to try to get under 1:40, and if it's relatively flat I hope to come close to my 1:36 PR.

• scotth0911 Expert 42 posts since
    Mar 7, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Jun 29, 2011 1:21 PM (in response to NStride)
    Re: Chicago HM June 4th

How did it go?...I think I heard there was a major accident at the race. Those are some good goals to be looking at, I have started training for the KC half this Oct (there is a thread I started on that). Any other plans on races?

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...