Skip navigation

262 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 14, 2011 4:23 PM by pandaburr3113 RSS
pandaburr3113 Amateur 24 posts since
Apr 25, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 14, 2011 4:23 PM

Players clinic from former UMKC Player. OC, Walnut, Diamond Bar, Whittier CA, & surrounding areas.

Hi there softball world. My name is Amanda Evans a former University of Missouri-Kansas City player and now assistant softball coach at Rio Hondo College in Whittier Ca. 

Currently I give player clinics for about $20 per player.  I am avaiable any day of the week at any time.  I am willing to travel around the San Gaberial Valley area, Orange County area, Walnut, Inland Empire, and Diamond Bar area.

Within your designated time for the clinic I can teach the girls the proper techniques of fielding and hitting while keeping them interested and entertained through various drills and exercises. 

Pitching clinics can also be given if interested.  I charge the same rate $20 per girl, they must have their own catchers, and take an hour to show pitchers various drills to help strengthen and condition their skills. 

A little back ground:

I graduated about a year ago from the University of Missouri-Kansas City, a Division 1 institute, where a caught my Jr and Sr year.  I transferred there from Midland College in Midland Texas, a Div. 1 NJCAA insitute where we obtained conference champions for two consecutive years.  At Midland I started in various postions: catcher, 3rd, and left field.  Now, I am the assistant softball coach at Rio Hondo College in Whittier California.  We currently came in 5th for conference and strive for excellence.

If you are interested please email at pandaburr3113@gmail.com.

Looking forward to setting something up with your team.

Thanks,

Amanda "Panda" Evans

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...