Skip navigation

6457 Views 36 Replies Latest reply: Jul 10, 2013 8:22 AM by cantStopJordan RSS 1 2 3 Previous Next
bmac122 Amateur 11 posts since
Jul 14, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 15, 2011 1:34 PM

who is better lbj or mj?

So i was on nba.com and saw that scottie pippen said that lebron is better than michael jordan what do you think? Because i think mj is much better than lebron.

• CJC14 Rookie 4 posts since
    Jul 15, 2011
    1. Jul 15, 2011 2:14 PM (in response to bmac122)
    Re: who is better lbj or mj?

MJ is way better than lebron. Dont get me wrong Lebron has amazing talent that you wont see in the next decade! But MJ it wasnt just about his talent he was so determind not to loose I wish i would have seen him play the reason i know is because thats what my dad told me truly I dont think anybody should be compared to michal jordon nobody is better than he is.

• bryankid Amateur 34 posts since
    Jun 26, 2011
    3. Jul 15, 2011 6:07 PM (in response to bmac122)

you crazy mj what u do u think scottie has a ring cause of mj .lebron has zero

• cntmeasureheart Pro 103 posts since
    Jun 11, 2011
    4. Jul 15, 2011 6:47 PM (in response to bmac122)
    lebron is talent wise maybe as igood and i say maybe. and jordan had 2 wait for detroit la and bosten 2 age before he won his titles. just like lebron had 2 wait for sa la and bosten 2 age. this year was just a case of lebron nowing he will b back 2 the finals and dallas knoing this was there last chance 2 win a title. and remember jordan gave u great scoreing and defense. lebron gives u great scoreing great assist # rebound # and great defense.( no im not saying lbj is better thsn jordan but lets c after lebron has finnished his career whos better.)
  • mizzouchic2 Amateur 23 posts since
    Jul 16, 2011
    5. Jul 16, 2011 9:03 AM (in response to bmac122)

scottie pippen is just jealous of mj cuz he took the spot light away from him. if mj wasnt on that team then pippen would be the star, but mj kinda took that away. mj all the way!

• nbadream1234567890 Pro 118 posts since
    Nov 29, 2010
    6. Jul 19, 2011 6:48 AM (in response to bmac122)

Well truthfully MJ gave you leadership, scoring, defense and clutch play. Lebron gives you those things and he passes and rebounds better than MJ. MJ is a better leader, a better scorer, I think they are the same a D and MJ is a more clutch player so i have to go with MJ.

• CJC14 Rookie 4 posts since
    Jul 15, 2011
    7. Jul 19, 2011 8:06 AM (in response to bmac122)

Kobe is a heck of a player I think that should be the talk who's is better kobe or Michal but michal jordon wins the battle easily. Even if Kobe ties Jordon i still wont think he is the best player. That cocky sucker shouldnt be name the best player even how good he is. The lakers got bynum, gasol, artest and fisher what did jordon have? Pippen

• baller98 Pro 116 posts since
    Apr 6, 2011
    8. Jul 19, 2011 8:12 AM (in response to bmac122)

scottie just jealous tht mj is wayyy better thn him...lebron is not a clutch player at all...and mj is definitely a clutch player..but all around mj is just wayy better thn lebron...they should nvr be compared...

~if u wanna be a somebody in basketball, u gotta work hard~

• VarsityHawk Amateur 19 posts since
    Jul 19, 2011
    9. Jul 19, 2011 1:46 PM (in response to bmac122)

LeBron is a better athlete and MJ is better ring wise. When LeBron is retired he will be better.

• EPE09 Legend 508 posts since
    Dec 28, 2009
    10. Jul 19, 2011 2:10 PM (in response to bmac122)

Well, lets look at the first year numbers for Mike and LeBron. Mike averaged more points, assists, rebounds, steals, shot a better free throw and field percentage. Also, Mike was more mature and clutch than the LeBron at his point in his career. So far and probably forever, Mike will be better than LBJ.

• 23AirJordan Legend 607 posts since
    Mar 20, 2011
    11. Jul 19, 2011 4:33 PM (in response to EPE09)

scottie said that mj is the greatest scorer, but lebron is one of the best. he kind of said it but not exactly. beside, he was mikes side kick for awhile and he's a little jealous too. mj will forever be the greatest.

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-Michael Jordan

• EPE09 Legend 508 posts since
    Dec 28, 2009
    12. Jul 19, 2011 5:05 PM (in response to 23AirJordan)

Agreed.

• 23AirJordan Legend 607 posts since
    Mar 20, 2011
    13. Jul 20, 2011 3:52 PM (in response to EPE09)

yeah, no one will ever pass up mj.

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-Michael Jordan

• Allstar30dhs Amateur 35 posts since
    Jul 19, 2011
    14. Jul 20, 2011 6:19 PM (in response to bmac122)

i thnk tht lebron is better than mj cuz mj had a shot but he wasnt as aggressive as lebron and lebron is way fancy and mj's not but when it comes to dunking mj topped lebron thts my opinion

1 2 3 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...