Skip navigation

2642 Views 19 Replies Latest reply: Jul 18, 2011 9:38 AM by miamiHEATBOY23 RSS Go to original post 1 2 Previous Next
  • mizzouchic2 Amateur 23 posts since
    Jul 16, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    15. Jul 17, 2011 12:30 PM (in response to balla2011)
    Re: who would u want

I'm just sayin' I think D Rose would beat him. When I say he can't pennetrate I don't mean he is terrible at it, he's just not as good at it as he used to be. He is good... just not as good as D Rose.

• Jay4THE3eee Amateur 26 posts since
    Jul 11, 2011
    16. Jul 17, 2011 3:03 PM (in response to 23AirJordan)

So you are just going to ignore ALL the facts.

Rose is better than Kobe @ 22?? No way.

For the Note Next time you reply take THE FACTS in consideration or else dont bother replying because just because you like rose does not make him better than kobe at 22. I'll take you too there years.

Percentage wise.

Feild Goal Percentage:

Kobe Bryant: 46.5 %

Derrick Rose : 44.5 %

So Don't bring the ball hog thing into this.. Because Kobe scored more efficently if derrick rose took to more shots he still would not average: 28.5

Rose Can Rebound Score Assist better he is the whole package

Kobe Can Score Better Than derrick rose. @ 22.

Better Rebounder.

Derrick rose can pass better.

But Kobe players better defence. (with falls into completeness. and yes kobe's d can be overated but still better than rose @ 22)

Better overall Offensice and Defence

So just stats isnt all you should take under consideration..

Kobe was the one shooting and rose had boozer

You know How much that hurt your overall arguement.

Rose had boozer.

KOBE HAD SHAQ IN HIS PRIME.

Shaq took 20 shots per game. More than Booz.

(Rose is a better leader @ 22 and shaq was the leader of the lakers ill give you that)

Rose has better moves and quicker

What the.. How does that help your arguement.

Kobe had way better moves and that does not help my arguement.

Quicker? Kobe is stronger.

So?

That was just pointless. If that is something you like :flashiness than thats cool but that does not make him better.

@ 22.

Rose was the better leader and MUCH more mature.

BUT kobe was the better Overall player. Better player. And more skilled.

Just cause Rose had a breakthough year that does not mean you can compare him to greats.

He has a long way to go. MABEY.

But at this point not comparable.

Please do reply and say some facts please.

I would love to say kobe is better than jordan. But I can go on about it.. but at the end I would lose that arguement emmbarrasingly.

So.

Kobe>Rose @ 22.

• cntmeasureheart Pro 103 posts since
    Jun 11, 2011
    17. Jul 17, 2011 4:16 PM (in response to 23AirJordan)

im gonna say this flat out 23airjordan? jordan was a ball hog. most scorers r. and encase u havent noticed. u dnt need speed 2 penetrate. and if shaq could only dunk then y did he average over 30 points in the nba finals in the three peat? u dnt score 30 points on all dunks in an nba game he had a hook shot as well as a few moves. 2 get himself layups. thts wat a big mans supposed 2 do. and remember there were 2 other coachs who had jordan pippen and grant. and they couldnt win. jackson did. kobe is by far better than rose at his "old" age of 32. hes still in tha back end of his dang prime come on people. and this is all comeinmg from a san antonio spurs fan who roots against kobe with all tht he is ok? so go spurs go!! i hate kobe but hes still better than rose

• ToughD Legend 502 posts since
    May 11, 2010
    18. Jul 17, 2011 6:22 PM (in response to balla2011)

Kobe in his prime or Derrick Rose now.

That would be Kobe.

Kobe did better with a superstar at 22 than Rose did by himself.

Your stats in almost every category will go down when you are playing with another superstar. Just look at Lebron, Wade, and Bosh.

And it is extremely rare for a team to win a championship wih only 1 all star. You say look at Drik Nowitzki and the Mavs. Umm yeah let's not forget about Jason Kidd. In terms of what he's done in his entire career individually a lot of people would say he's the best overall point guard playing today. Kidd has over 100 triple doubles! And let's not forget about Jason Terry, obviously a top 3 sixth man in the NBA (Odom, Terry, Crawford). So what I'm saying is unless Chicago gets another superstar or at least star, they will not win a championship. I apologize for getting way off subject, but it is in a way relevant.

23AirJordan, you say Rose is a better rebounder, scorer, and passer @ age 22? How many triple doubles does Rose have in his first 3 seasons?

If my sources are correct had 2, but he didn't play much in his first few seasons. Rose emerged into a superstar much earlier than Kobe. And let us not forget what happened on January 22, 2006. The 81 point game. And who holds the record for most 3s in a game? Kobe with 12.

So 23AirJordan, it is obvious that you are veryy biased and young. I think I remember you saying you're 7th grade?? And I'm young too, but I don't like the Lakers and I like the Bulls a lot so if anything I'd be biased to Rose. But 23AirJordan you are young and you can't fall in love with the first superstar you see. Don't be like the duck that thinks the first thing it sees is its mom.

Later

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard.

- Kevin Durant

• miamiHEATBOY23 Legend 376 posts since
    May 21, 2011
    19. Jul 18, 2011 9:38 AM (in response to 23AirJordan)

i think i would want D-Rose because he quicker than kobe and he get drive to the basket and finish kobe can only shoot and not that quick but i respect Kobe he a great player and he has been in the nba longer so kobe can beat d rose 1on 1 because d-rose cant shoot the ball that and kobe can drive to the hole too. so i change my mind kobe can beat D-Rose.

Great players are great leaders.Miamiheatboy

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...