Skip navigation

1100 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Jul 30, 2011 10:06 AM by IceDogAA RSS
ADogsLife Amateur 9 posts since
Apr 1, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 5, 2011 5:33 PM

'97/'98 Player Wanted

Ice Dogs Bantam AA looking for player to fill roster.  National Champion program; quality facility and coaching; competitive schedule and lots of ice time.

Contact Coach directly at CoachKolar@hotmail.com

• IceDogAA Rookie 6 posts since
    Jul 19, 2011
    1. Jul 19, 2011 7:58 AM (in response to ADogsLife)
    Re: '97/'98 Player Wanted

I am still looking for a player or two to fill out a solid roster.  We  have had a very productive summer so far with power skating, skill  development, off ice and on ice system concepts and will begin game play  in August.  The Ice Dog Bantam AA will be competitive, with a very full  schedule, in what looks to be a very strong Bantam AA division.  If you  are looking for a team that challenges you, pushes you to grow and  allows you to have fun doing it; we've got a spot for you.  Contact me  to hear about our opportunities and to compare what we have to offer.

CoachKolar@hotmail.com

• IceDogAA Rookie 6 posts since
    Jul 19, 2011
    2. Jul 30, 2011 10:06 AM (in response to IceDogAA)
    Re: '97/'98 Player Wanted

There are a few players "in the wind" because of coaching changes, team declarations, etc.  We've got a home for a couple of players to fill out our Ice Dog Bantam AA roster.  Jump in and get the bulk of our summer ice in August and be ready for the start of the season.  Contact me for details on what is being offered

CoachKolar@hotmail.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...