Skip navigation

169 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 20, 2011 8:26 AM by Trifit67 RSS
Trifit67 Rookie 2 posts since
Oct 26, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 20, 2011 8:26 AM

Interested in joining a successful business in college recruiting?

Let’s lay out the facts when it comes to helping your kids capable of playing at the next level. There are tons of websites out there like rivals.com, berecruited.com, etc. that allow a student-athlete to post themselves for potential college coaches to search and contact you. Where these sites fall short is the supply far outweighs the demand (there’s tons of kids on them), you are not in control of who is reviewing these websites, and there is no real plan for reaching out to coaches to bring awareness to the total student-athlete. Yes, it can be a meat market, and when some of these services hook you, they are not shy about charging a lot of money to so-call, “promote” your kids to college coaches.

Sportsworx of Wisconsin's belief is that the recruiting service template of email blasting unsolicited information to schools and posting athletes' resumes on the internet relying on the hope that someone, somewhere may see it is not the best way to approach the recruiting process. SportsWorx goes far beyond simply offering exposure and distinguishes itself from so called "recruiting services" through a program offering a level of education, discipline, and marketing never before seen in this industry.

Sportsworx has a philosophy similar to those who have excelled in athletics, there are no“shortcuts.” I recently showed this portal to a D1 college soccer coach, and his reaction was “if a student-athlete commits to the Sportsworx system, it shows not only the initiative, but also the smarts and resourcefulness that speaks volumes to that kid’s character and seriousness of playing college sports.” I have attached a document that discusses the system in greater detail.

Sportsworx provides all of the tools and technology combined with a step-by-step game plan to implement as their own, putting the power of the program in the hands of the coach, players, and parents. The other cool thing is the cost. I sell this to teams, with the annual subscription to be under $100 per person. No “hooks’, no up-selling, and no hidden fees.

If you are connected to club or high school sports in the state of Wisconsin, regardless of what that sport is, and are interested in partnering with me to expand the awareness and adoption of the Sportsworx System, please respond to this link.  To be successful in this business, you must have a knack for developing great working relationships with coaches and directors, as well as have a passion for helping good high school student-athletes achieve their dream of playing at the next level.

Sincerely,

Dave R.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...