Skip navigation

6448 Views 39 Replies Latest reply: Aug 8, 2011 9:07 PM by pointguard21 Go to original post 1 2 3 Previous Next
  • 23AirJordan Legend 607 posts since
    Mar 20, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    16. Jul 14, 2011 11:35 AM (in response to 21mamba)
    Re: What kind of college can i get into?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I fell so bad for you. Yeah just post some videos on youtube and send some to colleges. There was this one kid on my team, so we have a rec. league so everyone can play. You usually play 4 or 6 games a year in rec. And then there's a tournament. so this one kid on my team hadn't scored that whole season. so we make it to the championship (but we lost) and there's 5 minutes left in the game. He hits a jumper and runs down the court with his hands up yelling ohhhhhhhhh! And this year he scored more but he'd just start smiling big and getting a big head every time he did score.

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-Michael Jordan

Mar 20, 2011
    18. Jul 14, 2011 1:55 PM (in response to 21mamba)

lol man that is pretty sad. yeah man it's crazy why some kids go out for sports.

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-Michael Jordan

Mar 20, 2011
    20. Jul 15, 2011 5:41 AM (in response to 21mamba)

wow, that happens at a lot of my teams games, but that's the way a lot of things go.

• bmac122 Amateur 11 posts since
    Jul 14, 2011
    21. Jul 15, 2011 9:32 AM (in response to 21mamba)

Well i see what your but yeah i go to a small d4 school in ohio and like our coach told us if you want to go to colleges like osu or pitt that you send a letter or email to the coach.

• mizzouchic2 Amateur 23 posts since
    Jul 16, 2011
    23. Jul 17, 2011 12:56 PM (in response to 21mamba)

My team totally stinks too. If ur team played us you'd probably beat us 100-0. Heck, a team of 6 year olds could beat us. We are almost in high school and some people can't catch yet. How sad is that? I totally get ur situation: being good and standing out on ur team, but ur team STINKS! I average 16 ppg, 5 rebounds, and 6 assists. Ok,but I really want the whole team to be good too! I wanna win!

• cntmeasureheart Pro 103 posts since
    Jun 11, 2011
    24. Jul 17, 2011 4:39 PM (in response to 21mamba)

some of this is ur coachs fualt. there r thousands of great drills for developing ur hands for catchiung as well as for shooting. instead of trying 2 get them 2 learn plays he should have been more concerned about there develpoment as players(crappy as they r). o and im just gonna say this right now u dnt need good hands for football. linemen and linebackers dnt catch the ball. and if hes skinny hes prbly a middle linebacker

Jun 11, 2011
    26. Jul 19, 2011 6:08 PM (in response to 21mamba)
    wow is ur school like horrible in most sports? cuz weak and chubby rnt wat u want in ur d-line.
    Jun 11, 2011
    28. Jul 20, 2011 4:04 PM (in response to 21mamba)
    well if they chicks r hot than id kno id like the vollyball team 2:P.
    Mar 20, 2011
    29. Jul 20, 2011 6:51 PM (in response to 21mamba)

yeah, but d line and o line isn't that hard. i mean in my first year of football(which i don't do anymore) i was four nine eighty lbs going into fifth grade. and it wasn't that hard. but i'm pretty strong for my size but it was almost easy, so, well you just got really bad luck.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points