Skip navigation

775 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 26, 2011 10:49 PM by America's Pastime RSS
America's Pastime Amateur 14 posts since
May 9, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Jul 26, 2011 10:49 PM

AMERICA'S PASTIME CUSTOM GLOVE LACING AND GLOVE REPAIR.

To mangers, coaches, parents, players,to all rec and travel teams:

Try outs are coming up around  the corner. My name is Frank Campos, owner of America's Pastime.  I do custom glove relacing , glove repair and I also regrip bats.

No job is too small or too big. I also have about 50 gloves starting at $60.00 to $250.00. I have Nokona's, Wilson, Demarini, Rawlings, Mizuno and Louisville tpx and tps . Sizes 11.5 to 15 inches from catchers gloves to all fielders gloves. If I don't have the glove your child wants or needs I can get it for you so you don't have to hunt it down .

I will repair your glove, do custom colors. I have every team color and I can lace the glove to your child's liking. Coaches if need your own glove repair guy I am your man.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  If you want your team to match in colors you pick the color and get a team discount and if you want multi colors I can do that also. Basic repair $ 30.00 which comes condtioned ,oiled , rubber banded and with a wiffle ball after cleaning and broken in to their liking. Call Big Frank at (815) 272-4000 or email fdc6870@gmail.com  for a quote or any questions.

America's Pastime is a custom glove lacing and glove repair company.

I will come to your try outs and tournaments.

Team rates are available and call for a quote.

Let become your team glove repair man .

Some glove can be a easy fix others will next delivery.

Glove sales and replace your bat grip if you need.

Call Big Frank 815-272-4000

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...