Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

649 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 2, 2011 11:38 AM by OutrageFastpitch96
OutrageFastpitch96 Rookie 4 posts since
Aug 1, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 2, 2011 11:38 AM

Outrage Fastpitch 96 Tryouts Sunday August 7th

Outrage Fastpitch 96 travel softball team will be conducting tryouts for 16u players at St. Matthews Little League Sunday August 7th from 6:00 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.  This Outrage team has a core group of players that have been together now for four years.  In the past three seasons... our team has won numerous tournaments, placed second or third in most of the rest, and have accumlated 140 wins.  We are an organization that prides ourselves on being family oriented with absolutely no drama within the team structure.  Players on the team expect excellence, practice hard, and focus on the fundamentals of softball.  This past season proved to be the best team I've coached in terms of team chemistry!  The girls truly love each other and thoroughly enjoyed playing the game together and hanging out off the field.

Outrage 96 will be competing at the 16u level next summer playing in several college exposure tournaments, state tournaments, and the World Series (This summer we played in the USFA World Series in Panama City and the All Sanctioned World Series in Columbus, Ohio).  We are seeking talented players who want to improve their skills while playing for a championship caliber team.  We're not looking for anything in particular other than raw talent, a strong work ethic, and a good attitude.  Like every fastpitch organization... we are always looking for a great pitcher.

If you have played for a team where there is a lot of drama... no "real coaching"... or have been on a team that has imploded... Outrage could be a very good fit for you.  Or... you might just be looking for a change? Tryouts once again are Sunday evening August 7th at 6:00 p.m. at St Matthews Little League - Louisville, Kentucky (Across from the Mall St Matthews and behind Ten Pin Lanes Bowling Center off Shelbyville Road).  We look forward to having you come out.  Currently we have potential openings at all positions to go along with a very strong core group of players.  It is my intention to only carry 10 players ensuring all kids get exposed to college scouts and have the opportunity to play the game.  I hope this sounds like a team you might be interested in looking at.  Come on out and give us a look.

If you have any questions about Outrage 96 or tryouts... feel free to call me (Rick Raggard) direct at 502-930-8398 or email at outragefastpitch@yahoo.com.  Look forward to seeing you on Sunday 8/7 at 6:00 p.m. at St Matthews Little League in Louisville, Kentucky.

Rick Raggard

Head Coach

Outrage Fastpitch 96

502-930-8398

outragefastpitch@yahoo.com

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...