Skip navigation

761 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 4, 2011 5:08 AM by gandolfit RSS
gandolfit Amateur 11 posts since
Jul 26, 2009
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 4, 2011 5:08 AM

16U Tryouts for Mizuno Sting 96!!

After a very challenging and sucessful 2011 season which included a full ASA Qualifier schedule, a trip to the Hall of Fame Tournament and a TOP 10 finish at the ASA Northern National, the coaching staff of Wild Wild West 14u have decided to the raise the bar again for 2012. We will be stepping up to 16u and are very excited to announce that we have teamed up with MIzuno to build a stronger fast pitch group and will now be known as the MIZUNO STING!

The team will continue to compete at the highest level and has plans to play 2-4 showcase tournaments, a competitive ASA schedule including qualifiers and has it's sights set on a berth to 2012 Nationals.

We are looking for dedicated girls and families that are ready to play ball at the highest level. High quality pitching and players with BIG BATS are a top priority. PLENTY of innings and at bats are available for the rights girls. We will be a first year 16U team but girls with 95,96, and 97 birthdays are welcome to tryout.

Tryouts will be held at Fowler Park in Cumming at the following times:

Fowler Park

4110 Carolene Way

Cumming, GA 30040

Sunday August 14th - 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM

Sunday August 21st - 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM

* Pitchers and catchers may be asked to stay longer.

** I'll be happy t arrange a private, confidential tryout if you are interested but unavailable at these times.

This is a GREAT opportunity to join a very competitive team that is on the RISE!

If you think you've got the right stuff and are looking for a great place to play ball, we'd love for you to come take a look.

***If you plan on attending one of our tryouts please contact me and I'll email you a registration form to save a little time of the day of the tryout.

If you have any questions or need more information, please feel free to contact me.

Head Coach - Tom Gandolfi

Email - tgandolfi@me.com

Mobile Number - 770-715-7265

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points