Skip navigation

527 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Aug 16, 2011 7:21 AM by socalsftball RSS
socalsftball Rookie 1 posts since
Apr 30, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 16, 2011 7:21 AM

Looking for an opinion

I need an opinion. I am not sure if I am posting this in the right spot, and if I'm not then please direct me to the right place to post this. DD played for a team for three years. Her dad was the assistant coach. Due to some out of control behavior by one of the other players (happens to be the head coach's DD), as well as drama involving the same coach she made the hard decision to resign her position. I won't bother you with the details, because they don't really matter. This is not a "sponsored" team. Every player is required to pay annual fees and do a LOT of fundraising. When she resigned we turned in all uniforms but kept her bat bag because she does not have another one. The coach is livid. He says that the bat bag is the property of the team and that she needs to turn it in. If that is the property of the team, then what did our annual fees pay for? We feel like we paid for the uniforms and equipment with our fees and fundraising.  We gave the uniforms back because she wouldn't use them. We tried to give him her helmet which is in good shape, but he didn't want it,.  Of course now he is bad mouthing us, so... now it's the principle of the thing. I am tempted to give him the dang bat bag back just to shut him up, but on the other hand, we strongly feel that it is our bat bag.

Go ahead and blast away.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points