Skip navigation

958 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Aug 24, 2011 10:54 AM by cntmeasureheart
JaceRains Rookie 3 posts since
Aug 18, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 18, 2011 12:04 PM

???

How could I get noticed by scouts if I go to a 1a school?

• 23AirJordan Legend 607 posts since
    Mar 20, 2011
    1. Aug 18, 2011 1:38 PM (in response to JaceRains)
    Re: ???

there's this one website i can't remember what the name is and if you hit recruit me many college coaches of all sports use that website. just google search recruiting or how can i get recruited. it'll help you a lot.

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-Michael Jordan

• Phenom70 Legend 574 posts since
    Jul 27, 2010
    2. Aug 21, 2011 1:23 PM (in response to JaceRains)

Just work hard on your game. You don't have to practice all day, just make sure you get quality time in to improve. And, get good grades, A's, B's, and C's. Preferably A's and B's. Play travel basketball & go to camps. Help your team be successful.

• Bluedove3 Rookie 1 posts since
    Aug 23, 2011
    3. Aug 23, 2011 10:37 AM (in response to JaceRains)

I'd research and find a summer travelling team that will participate in a national schedule or attend "open " events for college coaches during the summer months. Being in a 1-A district you might be 90 plus miles from a big city, but it might be worth the travel for one day practices or you go over your game plan before game day. Good luck!

• cntmeasureheart Pro 103 posts since
    Jun 11, 2011
    4. Aug 24, 2011 10:54 AM (in response to JaceRains)

another way is 2 have a freind video tape all of ur games then put the games on a dvd and send it in 2 any collage u want. its simple and it works.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...