Skip navigation

760 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Jan 21, 2012 7:57 AM by teasports RSS
Patjos Rookie 1 posts since
Aug 20, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Aug 20, 2011 2:19 PM

11U Georgia Shockers Looking For Players

The 11U Georgia Shockers are looking for players to complete their spring roster. We will hold tryouts on September 3 and 4th, 2011.  The Shockers are a AAA team playing all over Georgia. We practice and are based out of Lake Spivey Georgia. That's about 15 minutes south of the ATl airport at the border of Clayton and Henry County. We play about 12 tournaments per year not including state championships or the WS. We have had a successful 2011 season and plan to build on that success in 2012. 80% of our ballplayers have been with us for the past 3 years and are ready to add the final few that will complete our team. We are looking for experienced travel ball players including pitchers and catchers. We are big on developing ballplayers and having every kid prepared for the next level. If you think your kid is a proper fit for our program please give me a call and let me know.  Thanks for your time.

Coach Patrick Joseph
516-850-6577

• teasports Rookie 1 posts since
    Dec 31, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    1. Jan 21, 2012 7:57 AM (in response to Patjos)
    11U Georgia Shockers Looking For Players

I can't help with players but I may be able to help with tournaments. Look me up at eteamz.com/touchemallsports. All tourneys the first half of the season are there. You wont find many cheaper, I have games and High School Certified Umpires under the ISA Organization. The rules are the same as USSSA. I have 3 dates at Diamond Lakes. Thanks.

Matt Fleming

ISA Director

touchemallsports@att.net

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points