Skip navigation

3421 Views 19 Replies Latest reply: Sep 18, 2011 4:27 PM by Beastcommander RSS Go to original post 1 2 Previous Next
  • baller98 Pro 116 posts since
    Apr 6, 2011
    Currently Being Moderated
    15. Aug 14, 2011 11:48 AM (in response to Maiah25)
    Re: how many blocks have you made in a game?

im a guard and the most ive gotten was around 6-7. it was awesome(:        im only 4ft9in, but ive got pretty good hops so thts how i block them. and a lot of the kids in my rec league r pretty careless and inexperienced. but on my school team ive gotten 3-4 in one game.

~if u wanna be a somebody in basketball, u gotta work hard~

• CC14baller Rookie 2 posts since
    Aug 16, 2011
    16. Aug 16, 2011 10:01 AM (in response to baller98)
    Re: how many blocks have you made in a game?

I got 3 or 4 in a game once it was awesome and in this tornament i went and did a chase down block and it went flyin out of bounds pretty good for a 2/3 guard

• Ckennedy16 Expert 45 posts since
    Jan 17, 2011
    17. Sep 13, 2011 5:51 PM (in response to Maiah25)
    how many blocks have you made in a game?

I have gotten 11 blocks in one game, and i accidently gave a kid a bloody nose by smashing the ball back into his face,lol. I also hurt my knee by getting a chasedown block and tripping over the kid and getting the bottom of a chain link fense stabbed into my knee.

• Running 4 fitness Amateur 18 posts since
    Aug 30, 2011
    18. Sep 14, 2011 6:13 AM (in response to Maiah25)

The most - about 3. Unsurprisingly these games turn out to be the games you will always remember down the road. The most dramatic ones usually against opponents going for the layup. Those get swatted across the half court. And my teammates would start hollering "not in our house!", "sending u back to school!" or similar. I also recall that the people who get rejected big time often revert to just taking shots after that - all from outside the paint. lol... i had one too where a guy was going for the 3, i tapped it away for the fast break. and i was playing centre then... lololol

Fat Loss 4 Idiots

• Beastcommander Amateur 31 posts since
    Sep 10, 2011
    19. Sep 18, 2011 4:27 PM (in response to Maiah25)

tthe most amount of blocks i hav got ina game was 1 but it was on a huge center. i also blocked his shot like lebron with the left  hand.

1 2 Previous Next

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...