Skip navigation

751 Views 3 Replies Latest reply: Sep 23, 2011 6:47 AM by lenzlaw
DaveVause Community Moderator 1,447 posts since
Jul 9, 2007
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 22, 2011 2:30 AM

9/22: I'm on the Forum this Morning

I've not been able to successfully login or reply consistently in weeks, but I got in today. No interesting run to report today: I'll do 2 miles on my treadmill and workout with dumbells. 4.2 yesterday, though the goal was 6.

All this extra time in the morning while tapering for Wineglass is nice.

Healthy running, all.

• Marathon Peach Legend 391 posts since
    Dec 14, 2007
    1. Sep 22, 2011 9:24 AM (in response to DaveVause)

Happy healthy running back to you Dave! I will run a little later this evening

Terri - 20 Year Liver Transplant Survivor

2007 Marine Corps Marathon Finisher

• BOSNPM We're Not Worthy 2,482 posts since
    Nov 20, 2007
    2. Sep 22, 2011 12:09 PM (in response to Marathon Peach)

I can post again, I hope active benefited from the changes because it sure has been rocky since.

I did the Yasso 800's last night 10 X 800 @ 3:27 with 1 mins of rest between.  I had been told Wed was to be a easy practice, then he drop that on me (my mine was thinking Taper, Taper, WTF).  I felt great after about #3.  Resting my legs today but I ma doing core and upper body.  Wineglass is close, I am getting nervous!

• lenzlaw Community Moderator 10,430 posts since
    Jan 18, 2008
    3. Sep 23, 2011 6:47 AM (in response to DaveVause)

Same here. At first I could login but any post was using my actual name instead of my screen name. And I couldn't do moderator functions.  Then I couldn't even login.  Then I could login but not post.  Our complaining on FB got Toby's attention and he passed them on to the development team.

Anyway, I did a 5 miler yesterday after a couple days off because my knees felt a little wonky after running Monday.  They are OK now.  Monday was just one of those bad-form days, I guess.

Len

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...