There are few simple and practicable tips, which, if you follow,you will always be fit and fine.
1) Try to eat all types of vegetables, but do keep in mind, cookingdestroys the important vitamins, minerals, proteins and leaves thefood in such a condition where it can only fill your empty stomachand increase your weight by adding some more fat to your body andnot give you the energy you need.
2) Do not go for food which contains heavy cholesterol content.Oily food, milk (its good for children but do not help adults)
3) Get up early and have some exercise. I know it won’t be easy fora working person to manage time enough for exercising and jogging,but one can break a chunk of 15 minutes from his/her day’sschedule, if you work out for 15 minutes a day, its sufficient tostay active whole day.
4) Avoid drinking liquors, soft drinks. Instead you can try fruitjuices.
5) Those who can take out 15 minute time having their dinner,please walk along. Walking after having our dinner helps indigesting food that we eat.
6) A good sleep for 6-7 hours a day is more than sufficient forhuman beings. Do not have a nap at noon.
For Further Reading
Changing your lifestyle is hard. Don't try to do it alone. Find a diet buddy and keep each other accountable. Don't have a friend ready to join you on your journey to better health? Check out WannaBuddy.com. The site uses your zip code to connect you with other people near you with similar interests, like weight loss.
This is a situation where you can literally save your own life. Stay strong!