Skip navigation

1366 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Sep 29, 2011 2:57 PM by JNugBballer14
Andreas10 Pro 71 posts since
Feb 18, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Sep 23, 2011 11:12 AM

Running shoes.

So I am gettin a new pair of running shoes and I would like to hear your opinion.  The two shoes are Nike Air max 2011 + and Nike LunarGlide 3.  The problem is that with my previous air sole shoes, because in school where I sometimes wear them and in public places I stepped on a needle and the left shoe lost the air inside the sole, so with other words the shoes are for the trash can.  So what is the best for going to school and public places AND running outdoors.  What I need is comfort, cushion to absorb when I run and durability.  The Shoe and the colour I like is below.  Thanks!

Attachments:
  • Legendary23 Pro 83 posts since
    Oct 5, 2010
    1. Sep 23, 2011 12:35 PM (in response to Andreas10)
    Running shoes.

Both shoes you picked were great selections. But i believe the top of the line running shoes are either the Nike Air Agitate 2.0( The red shoe), or the Nike Reax(The black adn yellow shoes). These have great grip and are super light.they also look sick. ive attached pics of both of them!

Hope this helped!

-Ryan-

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41AV9ZO8xFL._SL500_AA300_.jpg http://images-cdn.gearbuyer.com/nike_reax_rocket_mens_color_black_sonic_yellow_p1_.jpg

• JNugBballer14 Pro 101 posts since
    Feb 1, 2010
    2. Sep 29, 2011 2:57 PM (in response to Andreas10)
    Running shoes.

I would definitely recommend the Nike Air Max 2011+. For these reasons:

- extremely comfortable; feels like running on cushions.

- stylish

- great shoes to run in (i have them so i know) because they take pressure off my calfs and shins. While running in the Lunerglides, my shins and calfs were killing because of too much pressure.

- very durable

If you are just careful where you step, you will be perfectly fine with these shoes. I promise you will be happy you bought them, you will not be disappointed.

Hope this helps!

"Good, better, best. Never let it rest. Until your good is better, and your better is best." ~Tim Duncan

* "Dare to be great." *

"Hard work, a positive attitude, confidence, and a smile are the keys to success."

Basketball is life....#14

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points