Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

836 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Oct 7, 2011 8:09 PM by SoftballSmarts
SoftballSmarts Legend 424 posts since
Oct 7, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 7, 2011 8:09 PM

Does She Have the College Scouts Drooling Yet?

Is your athlete at the top of the college recruiter's list? is she on her way to being so? If not maybe she needs the Winner's Edge. Fastpitch softball is 90% mental...at least it certainly is in that key at bat. Does your investment in your athlete's softball future include mental skills training?

All elite Olympic and professional athletes know the secret to becoming the consistent peak performer top coaches want on their team is found between the ears. Does your athlete perform at a peak level on a consistent basis? Does she struggle with the expectations and pressure she is under? Does she look great in practice but not so great when she crosses the white lines? Is softball more of a job than a joy for her?

The truth is that physical training alone is not enough to make her the very best she can be. As a travel softball coach I know that fastpitch is a tough game to master, but it takes more than just ground balls and cuts in the cage to make her great.

Mental Skills Training is the Game Changer she needs to have the college scouts drooling!

Check us out at Winner's Edge Softball for plenty of free resources on how to make your athlete a consistent peak performer who loves playing the game.

Boost your athlete's game day confidence fast with the Sports Confidence Blueprint program!

For more FREE mental game tips and strategies visit me at: Softball Smarts or my Facebook page.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points