Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

703 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Oct 31, 2011 11:40 AM by Mikala_SF
JenniferRazoux Rookie 1 posts since
Oct 25, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Oct 25, 2011 7:39 AM

Preparing Beginner

Hey everyone.  I'm at the beginning of a life altering challenge to myself.  I am in Phase 2 (month 2) of the Insanity workout program and doing Zumba and Piloxing as well.  I started at 160lbs back in May 2011 and lost about 10lbs over the summer doing solely Zumba.  Now I've been pushing hard since September 12th with Insanity and lost another 10lbs so far.  My goal is to be at around 115-118 by late January 2012 (my 30th birthday)! 

I've always wanted to complete a 5K Run and have just registered for the Cupid's Chase in Princeton, NJ!  I'm really excited to loose the rest of my weight, get lean, and start training for the 5K!  I'm hoping to drag some of my family and friends along with me too.  Thanks for listening to me go on about this, have a great time running everyone.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...