Skip navigation

469 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 1, 2011 3:18 PM by RaganC14 RSS
RaganC14 Amateur 17 posts since
Aug 1, 2008
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 1, 2011 3:18 PM

SUGAR LAND PITCHING LESSONS

Pitching lessons for girls who are beginners, intermediate, and advanced in their skills.  Pitching lessons are given by myself, Ragan Blake. I graduated from Elkins in 2004 and in that year helped lead my team to State and National title for 5A. I was named NCAA All- American that year and also named 5A State MVP. After High School I left to go to Mississippi State University and after two years transferred back to Texas State University. I was named Newcomer and Pitcher of the Year in 2007 and was also name Player and Pitcher of the Year in 2008.

I teach the girls how to pitch using their leg drive, arm speed, and wrist snap. I know all pitches like: fastball, change up (more than one), peel off drop, turn over drop, rise, curve, drop curve, and screwball. I try and teach the girls how to feel what they are doing wrong and how to mentally be prepared for high school and college.

Lessons are given on Monday and Thursday nights. First lesson begins at 5:00 and the last one begins at 8:00 pm . The lessons are given behind field 4 at the Imperial Softball fields (in the pitching lanes). The groups have between 3 and 5 in each session and each girl pays only $25 an hour.

If there is any other information that you would like, please call or text me at 281-733-9804. You can also email at ragancain@yahoo.com

Private lessons are given on request and will cost more.

Also visit my website for more information at www.eteamz.com/racpitching

Attachments:

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...