Skip navigation

1297 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 3, 2011 2:20 PM by Coach Beez
Coach Beez Legend 160 posts since
Feb 4, 2010
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 3, 2011 2:20 PM

Basketball Instructional & Educational Website for Kids

Dear Parents

This is Coach Beez. Being a parent these days is tough. At certain points along the way, kids start tuning out. Your messages may be absolutely dead on, but it is inevitable. I have created a basketball website for kids that shares important messaages about character and how to have the correct approach to this wonderful sport. It's a place where you can send your child and feel rest assured that they will walk away with positive feedback.

www.zaciswack.com

Also on www.zaciswack.com you will find fun things for them to do. There is a daily basketball comic strip centered around a cocky little kid named Zac who thinks all he needs is an attitude to be successful. Zac finds out the hard way that he needs more than an attitude to be successful.

Kids can also color their favorite comic strip and ask me questions. I was a player that always worked hard, was unselfish on the court, and always put my the tea first.

Best of luck this season!

Coach Beez

www.basketballwithcoachbeez.com

www.zaciswack.com

Yo, what up fools?: It's me, " THE MAN " , Zac Ryan. Even though I'm a cartoon character, I can still ball chump! So if you like basketball, then come check me out and read all my comic strips at:

www.zaciswack.com

I'm out.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...