Skip navigation
Community: Exchange advice in the forums and read running commentary Resources: Personal running log, calculators, links and other tools for runners News: Running news from around the world Training: Articles and advice about fitness, race training and injury prevention Races/Results: Find upcoming races and past results Home: The Cool Running homepage
Cool Running homepage  Search Cool Running Community

732 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Nov 8, 2011 10:15 AM by Steit02 RSS
Steit02 Amateur 10 posts since
Nov 4, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 8, 2011 10:15 AM

A NEW; INNOVATIVE Foot Orthotic::VMS-ONE::the new generation

I encourage all of you runner's and actvie people to take a look at these and seriously consider trying them. I am a 5-6 day a week gym rat and I love doing HIIT (high Intensity Interval Training). I have mild-medium pronation, nothing serious, but still enough to be a bother. I started wearing these and it's been amazing. It covers ALL FOUR arches of your foot making you hit the ground with an even foundation. It's not like most people think when it comes to foot orthotics. Most people think of an orthotic being for old people and for those with severe problems. Not anymore. These are for everyone and for everyday walking. They do however help with MANY foor problems...pronation, supination, PLANTAR FASCIITIS, neuromas, etc. Check ou vms-one.com for more details.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...