Skip navigation

1537 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: Nov 28, 2011 5:57 PM by 23AirJordan RSS
Rivera2014 Rookie 6 posts since
Nov 26, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Nov 26, 2011 7:44 PM

How can i get colleges to notice me???

Im wanna get good D-1 or D-2 college to notice me. Is there any programs that i can join or teams that most coaches go to to find new recruits..

• Phx Suns Expert 39 posts since
    Jul 18, 2011
    1. Nov 27, 2011 7:49 PM (in response to Rivera2014)

Well, the best thing to do is be at the top of your game. Ask your coach if he can contact any collages. If he can, let him know that you are redy to take on the challenges. If he can't then they will soon find you if you are good enough. Keep practicing at least once every two days. Hope I see you in collage!

• 23AirJordan Legend 607 posts since
    Mar 20, 2011
    2. Nov 28, 2011 5:57 PM (in response to Rivera2014)

Alright, here's what I'm gonna tell you, unless you are like Austin Rivers, starting for a good college is going to be hard. If you have skill, go to a college that says you will start. Division 1 of Division 2. The only tip is practice and perform when you're in the game. Have you got any offers and what grade are you in?

"I've missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."-Michael Jordan

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points