Skip navigation

1204 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Dec 10, 2011 12:47 PM by xken1 RSS
AlexB2012 Rookie 1 posts since
Dec 2, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 2, 2011 2:47 PM

Looking for a U18 Team near South Shore

My name is Alex and  I am a senior this year.  I have played 3rd base and occasionally shortstop for the varsity softball team for the past three years.  I have filled in at catching as well.  I usually am the lead off batter or hit third.  I don't remember my batting average at this time but it was well over 500.   I am also very successful at base-stealing.  Out team made the semifinals in States last year and quarter finals the year before.  I am currently being recruited by University of Southern Maine and hope to be recruited by other schools as well.  In trying to reach this goal, I am looking for a spot on a select team. l know that most teams have had tryouts but if there is any possible open position I would love to hear from you.  I have reliable transportation so I can make practices and games.

• Tod66 Amateur 16 posts since
    May 24, 2010
    1. Dec 3, 2011 8:34 AM (in response to AlexB2012)

Alex, My name is Tod Whiting and I am the manager with Force SOftball. We are a showcase team having placed 5 players on college teams last year. We are still looking to round out our roster for this year having graduated 7 players from last year. We practice every Saturday at JM Sports Academy In Sharon MA. Our practices include a college level conditioning program through Sharpe Fitness. Our coaching staff includes Kim Le Bel a former Division 1 softball player and we have access to former professional baseball players and major league coaches during the winter. If you are interested in visiting our practices start at 9:00 AM every Saturday. Please feel free to contact me at 781-864-0460

• BayStateTed Amateur 30 posts since
    Aug 11, 2004
    2. Dec 3, 2011 1:26 PM (in response to AlexB2012)

Hi,Alex my name is Ted Lima, the coach of the BayState Cardinals. We are looking for a shortstop , thirdbase with speed and a good bat to round out our upcoming summer schedule. For a list of showcases we attend,please visit our website BayStateCardinals. All games are played on the main fields in prime times.If you are looking to play on a great team and in the best showcases on the East Coast for the best exposure give me a call. My number is 1-508-496-6489.Looking foward to hearing from you soon.Ted Lima

• xken1 Expert 45 posts since
    May 25, 2007
    3. Dec 10, 2011 4:58 AM (in response to AlexB2012)

Mass Destruction18u are in the search for a catch/2ndbase combo. If you are still looking please contact Kenny@ 1-603-809-8334 or email xken1@aolcom

• xken1 Expert 45 posts since
    May 25, 2007
    4. Dec 10, 2011 12:47 PM (in response to AlexB2012)

Hi Alex,

Kenny Iannuzzi...18U  Mass Destruction Gold Softball. know I posted a Reply already but would like to also mention that we do MANY top showcases and EVERY girl That has played for Mass Destruction for the past 12 years has gone on to play Softball at College...(A lot of times at school of THERE choice with our Help). We have been in the TOP 5 teams in mass consistently for over 12 years and again will be there again. We Recently lost a Player and you possess ALL the skills and play the positions we are looking for. .We would love an opportunity for you to come for a Private tryout or one of our practices to see what we are REALLY all about. We only carry 12 girls making sure EVERYONE gets plenty of playing time and exposure...

Again, Please contact me at the following info   Cell 603-809-8334     (h) 781-272-2538 Kenny Iannuzzi..Mass Destruction Softball

Xken1@aol.com

Look forward to hearing from you

once we have contact we can talk about what we can do to help you and how you can Help MASS DESTRUCTION.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...