Skip navigation

NEED HELP?|

207 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Dec 27, 2011 10:27 AM by Michael Neuwirth
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 27, 2011 10:27 AM

18u Diamond Dreams at Cooperstown HALL OF FAME Tournament (NJ) Reviews

Share your experiences with the 18u Diamond Dreams at Cooperstown HALL OF FAME Tournament (NJ) below Back to event details page.

• Michael Neuwirth Pro 96 posts since
    Jul 7, 2009

BEWARE: This organization canceled my daughter's tournament last minute and haven't returned our $2,280 fee! We registered in December to stay on-site in their club house. 5 weeks before our August tournament they told us they have been involved in a lawsuit for over a year and their club houses were not built. They assured us the tournament was not affected and that 8 teams registered. We scrambled to find hotels then paid the tournament balance. The night before leaving for Cooperstown, we received a call that the tournament is canceled due to zero teams participating. I doubt they ever had 8 teams registered for our tournament. We all had to pay a one night's hotel penalty because it was too late to cancel the reservation. Even worse, Diamond Dreams has not returned our payments and we have been trying to get it back since beginning of August. We have since learned that we are not alone. Other teams are also trying to get their money back for tournaments canceled. I wrote this review so that other teams consider what our girls experienced and what us parents continue to experience before they register and send money to this organization.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...