Skip navigation

768 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: Jan 2, 2012 2:38 PM by Coach Beez
Kzai01 Amateur 30 posts since
Oct 26, 2011
Currently Being Moderated

Dec 29, 2011 2:23 PM

Please give me some advice?????

I love playing basketball period but there are always those days when I'm either mentaly or physically not feeling it, some of them happen cause of laziness or a bad performance a previous game. so, I was wondering how I can disclipine my and put in the work despite my mood and follow through with them. I would really appreciate some feedback?

• 23AllDayEveryDay Pro 155 posts since
    Aug 1, 2011
    1. Dec 28, 2011 7:19 PM (in response to Kzai01)
    Getting hyped when u aint feeling it

this might sound kindve corny but i got look at highlights of my favorites players then go play. also a good stretch and warmup is important to get yourself focused

• Coach Beez Legend 160 posts since
    Feb 4, 2010
    2. Dec 29, 2011 9:08 PM (in response to Kzai01)

Well, the first question you need to ask yourself is do you want to play for fun or do you have a goal? If you like just playing for fun, that's okay. Have fun playing.

If you have a goal, then you need to put the time in. Here is a simple equation:

Goal   +   Hard Work  =  Obtaining Goal

Pretty simple right? I think if you really have a passion for the game, then it's really not work at all. That is why I asked the first question: " Do you just want to play for fun? "

Also, if you do decide to play basketball and have a goal ( for example: making your school team ), then make sure it is YOUR goal and not that of anyone else. If it's your goal, then it shouldn't be a burden. If it's your parents' goal, it will be a burden.

And listen, no matter what you decide to do, if it's your passion, then you will look forward to the challenge of being the best you can be at what you do.

FIND YOUR PASSION, then GO FOR IT! 

Hope this helps.

Coach Beez

Yo, what up fools?: It's me, " THE MAN " , Zac Ryan. Even though I'm a cartoon character, I can still ball chump! So if you like basketball, then come check me out and read all my comic strips at:

www.zaciswack.com

I'm out.

• Coach Beez Legend 160 posts since
    Feb 4, 2010
    4. Jan 2, 2012 2:38 PM (in response to Kzai01)

Not a problem. Basketball is only one aspect that makes up who you are. Just work hard and enjoy the process, no matter what happens. There will always be lovers and haters, so love yourself along the way.

Good luck!

Coach Beez

Yo, what up fools?: It's me, " THE MAN " , Zac Ryan. Even though I'm a cartoon character, I can still ball chump! So if you like basketball, then come check me out and read all my comic strips at:

www.zaciswack.com

I'm out.

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Legend

• Correct Answers - 10 points
  • Helpful Answers - 7 points